The Komodo island tour from Bali is one of our best offer for your great holiday to Komodo National Park. This tour packages will give you a much easy to see the dragons without stay overnight in Labuan Bajo. You will redirect to the dock when you arrive in Labuan Bajo.
There are not so many travelers doing this way, but in fact, this is the great tour packages to take. We provide the well-trained tour Guide to accompany you along the way from Labuan Bajo.
We also open the booking for 24 hours in 7 days a week. So you may make a booking at any time during the week. Click on Komodo island tour from Bali to book and see the tour details. Our professional team in the office are ready to give you great support for your holiday.
How to get to Labuan Bajo?
Here are the ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo Airport.
- Flight from Jakarta to Labuan Bajo
- Ferry from Lombok or Bali.
- Pelni, the big ship from Bali and Lombok.
The flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo is approximately 1 1/2 hour. And ferry from Lombok or Bali is approximately 2 days including the bus. While Pelni is leaving twice in a month from Benoa harbor, it takes almost 2 days.
The Best Komodo Island Tour from Bali
There is some recommended Komodo island tour from Bali you can consider. Here in the following are some of them:
- 3 days Komodo island tour.
- 4 days Komodo tour package from Bali.
- 7 days cruising from Bali to Komodo National Park.
There are also Flores tour packages which combine with the Komodo Dragon tours from Bali.
Tips For Visiting Komodo Island
Here are some tips before you visit the Komodo National Park:
- Komodo island is a dry island and savanna. It is easy to burn, so you are not allowed to smoke during the tour on the island.
- Casual wear
- Wear sunglasses and Trekking shoes
- Keep silent durng in Komodo island and Rinca.
- Do not wear any reds clothes.
That is all the tips, good luck and see you in Komodo National Park.