Has anyone here been to Komodo yet? If not, let me give you a bit of information about the best Komodo island tour prices and get there. I will also let you know which tour packages to book.
Komodo National Park is located on the western tip of Flores island, East Nusa Tenggara. This National Park is famous for the homeland of over 5000 species of Komodo Dragons.
Apart from Komodo Dragons, the National Park also offers some spectacular landscapes, beautiful beaches, and a world-class underwater life. There you can enjoy beautiful views of Padar Island or snorkel with schools of Manta Rays at Manta Point.
Our best Komodo Island Tour Prices
Our Komodo tour prices are varied. It depends on the boat you use and the duration of the Komodo trip you want.
Below are our best Komodo island tour prices:
- Full day Komodo speedboat tour $184 per person. This tour package will visit about 6 places in Komodo National Park. The trip duration is 10 hours.
- 2D/1N Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo $654 per person. This tour package will use a Phinisi boat and you will visit more than 5 places.
- 3 Days, 2 Nights Private Komodo Island tour package $ 876 per person. This is a popular tour package, you will visit about 10 places. You can also customize or choose the places to visit by yourself.
- 3D/2N Shared tour package $210 per person. This tour package is based on a shared, you will go with the other participants. The maximum partici[ants are 20 people.
- 4 Day 3 Night Private Komodo Tour $1,066 per person. This tour package is suitable if you want to enjoy or visit many places in Komodo National Park.
These are all the best prices for Komodo island tour packages and the best tour packages to book. For more details and to book the tour, you can visit our partner Komodo tours in Labuan Bajo.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Bali or Jakarta to Labuan Bajo Airport, and then book a Komodo boat tour.
- Fery from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara to Labuan Bajo. This ferry will take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
- PELNI is a big ship from Benoa Bali to Labuan Bajo. You will need approximately 36 hours to get to Labuan Bajo.
Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, our team will pick you up (if you have made a booking). Otherwise, you can get in a private car or Bemo to get to your hotel.