Speed boat transfer to Gili Islands is the most recommended way to visit the island. These speed boat to Gili can depart from Lombok, Bali, Nusa Penida, and Lembongan. They depart every day with more than one schedule.
For those who are in Bali and want to visit Gili Trawangan, there will fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Bali. It offers a departure from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan. And some also depart from Junggut Batu, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida harbor.
Taking a speed boat to Gili is easy compared to other transportation. This is because the fast boat can land directly on the island. So it is the best way for more visitors who visit the island without having to stop in Lombok or other places.
Besides the fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands, you can also book a fast boat from Lombok to Gili Trawangan. The fast boat to Gili from Lombok depart daily from Bangsal and Teluk Nare. Bangsal is the public harbor on mainland Lombok, while Teluk Nare is a private harbor for speedboats to Gili.
Lombok speedboat is one of the best transportation from Teluk Nare. This boat operator provides all the best transfers from Lombok to Gili. If you stay in Lombok or just arrive from Bali, you can book a fast boat from Lombok to Gili. This is the most recommended way to get to the Gili islands from Lombok.
Best Speed Boat Transfers to Gili
If you are looking for the best fast boat to Gili Islands, check the below list:
- Gili Express fast Boat from Bali is a comfortable fast boat to Gili Air, Meno, and Gili Trawangan. You can book this fast boat for a more safe trip to Gili Islands.
- Fast Boat Lombok to Gili Trawangan is the best fast boat transfers from Senggigi, Lombok. The boat departs every day at 12.00 from Senggigi harbor.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Boat is the most popular fast boat from Padang Bai, Serangan, and Nusa Penida. The boat has a large capacity with a maximum of 200 passengers. Yo8u can book on this boat if you are looking for a comfortable fast boat to Gili Islands.
- Scoot fast Boat to Gili Air, Meno, and Gili Trawangan. The boat to Gili from Sanur is one of the best to book. It is a perfect choice if you stay around Kuta, Sanur, or Legian in Bali. Sanur is a close place to reach, it is approximately 30 minutes from Kuta. You can book on Scoot Fast Cruise if you are staying in these places.
- BlueWater Express is one of the best boats from Serangan to the Gili Islands. The speed boat to Gili Trawangan is pioneered by BlueWater Express over 10 years ago. You can also book with BlueWater Express from Padang Bai and Nusa Lembongan.
If you want to see more details and prices, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Islands page. There is a variety of fast boats at a great price. You will also get some discounts offered by the boat operators.